The Lake Oswego waterfront real estate market has really opened up for homes on the lake. In the last month alone, six Lake Oswego waterfront homes on Oswego Lake have closed (this includes the Oswego Lake waterfront properties on the canals, but not any Willamette riverfront homes).
SOLD waterfront homes in Lake Oswego details:
List Price Range: $1,200,000 to $2,395,000 (average dollar per square foot = $500)
Sold Price Range: $1,150,000 to $2,317,500 (average dollar per square foot = $490)
Days on market ranged from 0 – 243 days with a median of 84 cumulative days on market. The % sales price to list price is 98.05% for final sales price. Here are the details of these stats: Lake Oswego waterfront homes sold summary
In the last 30 days, these six Lake Oswego waterfront properties have closed in escrow through the RMLS:
- 1539 Lake Front Rd Listed for $1,200,000 and sold after 243 days on the market (original price was $1,399,900) for $1,150,000. Great lot and new garage – older 1938 home with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Total square feet 3385. Beautiful boat house and stone scapes in the lakefront back yard. (Sold for 82.15% of original list price)
- 983 Lake Front Rd. Listed for $1,595,000 and after 76 days on market sold for $1,451,000 cash (90.97% of list price). 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2199 square feet, up high up off water near Lake Corp., built in 1957.
- 17178 Cedar Rd. Listed for $1,495,000 and sold for $1,525,000 cash after 0 days on market (102.01% of list). This waterfront canal home was built in 1953 and has 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. It is 4232 square feet.
- 16511 Maple Circle Listed for $1,670,000 (original list price was $1,695,000) and sold for $1,618,500 cash after 93 days on market (95.49% of original list price). Built in 1935, but extensively remodeled this 3342 square foot home had 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
- 16707 Graef Circle Listed for $2,100,000, this 3841 square foot 4 bedroom and 3.5 bath waterfront home with an Infinity pool and fabulous boat house and gardens sold for over list price at $2,189,634 cash after just 4 days (104.27% sales price to list price).
- 16829 Greenbrier Rd. Listed at $2,395,000 (original list price was $2,495,000) and sold after 158 days for $2,317,500 cash (92.89% of original list price). This 3927 square foot main lake home has 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths and was built in 1938 and remodeled.
- All but one of these Lake Oswego waterfront homes sold were sold to cash buyers.
- 2 were sold for above list price
- Canal waterfront homes in Lake Oswego have increased significantly in value
- Additional details for the above sales can be found here: Lake Oswego waterfront homes sold details
Want to buy an LO waterfront home and curious what is on the market now?
There are 8 Lake Oswego waterfront homes pending in the MLS right now and 25 active Lake Oswego waterfront homes for sale. The median list price for the pending in escrow homes is $1,574,500. The median list price for the active waterfront homes in the MLS is $2,200,000. The average dollar per square foot for these active listings is $579. They range in price from $899,000 to $6,950,000 and can be found in all areas of the lake and canals. Please let us know what you may be looking for. We are happy to help you buy or sell your Lake Oswego waterfront home. We specialize in waterfront properties and have a fresh and different marketing approach than the traditional LO broker. We look forward to meeting you!
503-853-5506 or Brian@CooperJacobsPDX.com
© Cooper Jacobs Real Estate™ , Lake Oswego View ℠